· Assist in the preparation of monthly Supply Chain/operations reporting, presentations to management
· Assist in the preparation and co-ordination of budgets and forecasts
· Provide financial analyses as needed, particular for Supply Chain performance, or operations related activites
· Analysis of variances compared to plans, and report issues
· Assist with Internal and External Audit request as needed, participate in the preparation for the monthly and annual audits
· Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
· Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
· Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for transport and warehousing cost, Supply Chain KPI’s, capital investments,
· Perform financial analysis to support business decisions
Education / Qualifications
· University degree in Finance or Economics
· Good command of the English language (verbal & written).
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Analyst or Controller.
· Practical experience in report development
Skills / Abilities
· Excellent MS Office knowledge, in particular MS Excel including pivot tables, and MS Power Point
· Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
· General understanding of finance, sales
· Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies
· Result driven: getting things done by self and by team.
· Motivated and committed.
· Open to learn new techniques and technologies
· Good communication skills in English (verbal and written);
· Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines.
· Communicative, Open, Convincing, Self-confident
· Taking initiative
· Team player
· Innovative, Pragmatic, Accurate
· Youthful és dynamic team
· Opportunity of learning, progression and career
Place of work