French speaking Customer Account Specialist
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Supports the sales manager and acts as a point of contact for customers so that customers are provided with appropriate services.
• In collaboration with sales management, prepares the forecasts, analyses, and follows up through reports to customers and implementation of changes.
• Prepares reports for customers and sales Manager about turnover, outstanding contracts, stock, contract agreements, invoices etc. both internal and external.
• Responds to requests from customers about volume, product, logistics and QA information.
• Takes care of external commercial communication to customers. (Prepares weekly reports for customers about current orders and stock levels.)
• Ensures that information in the customer files is up to date (Masterdata).
• Provides information (by telephone among other ways) to customers about the company and products based on existing information booklets; passes on more complex questions to specialists and keeps sales people informed.
• Monitors the order handling based on planning overviews, forwarding data etc., flags up departures.
• Monitors the handling of samples and complaints, draws the attention of internal departments to stagnation, and keeps customers informed about progress.
• Higher education or University degree
• 2-4 years’ experience in Customer Service or Supply Chain
• Experience in customer relations
• Fluent in English and close to native French language knowledge
• Great communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to handle complexity
• Manage projects on a high level with attention to details
• Result and action-oriented
• Self-driven & self-motivated
To display the form, please enable "convenience cookies" in the Cookie settings in the bottom right corner.