Financial Reporting and Consolidation Specialist/Expert
The Financial Reporting Expert is responsible for the entire support and coordination of the financial consolidation and reporting processes of the company’s legal entities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Supports the monthly consolidation process for 19 Partner in Pet Food legal entities currently in 8 European countries
• Orchestrates the monthly financial consolidation process involving local accounting teams and drives continuous improvement in the quality and speed of such
• Follows up on income statement, balance sheet, investment cash flow, working capital cash flow, and any other report-related errors
• Resolve errors in collaboration with country finance and Corporate HQ finance teams, provide action plans to country chief accountants and country Finance Directors
• Actively participates in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements based on IFRS, supports the preparation of balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes in equity, notes to the financial statements
• Performs monthly analytical review of the consolidated and country balance sheets, cash-flows, fixed asset movement schedules, several income statement line items as well as account reconciliations
• Collaborates with country and Corporate HQ finance teams regarding accounting and reporting treatments of the newly acquired businesses and mergers/disposals of existing companies as well as any IFRS specific accounting questions, issues (eg. IFRS9, IFRS15 and IFRS16 related adjustments)
• Supports the effective execution of interim and year-end audit processes, providing the auditors with the necessary inputs, data, information
• Participates in the forecasting, and planning process on a quarterly/annual basis both on the balance sheet and income statement sides, prepares the consolidated planning reports, resolves errors in planning in collaboration with country finance teams.
• Participates in improving reporting and consolidation systems, promotes alignment towards period-end closing best practices across the markets (eg. accruals, provisions, documentation, reconciliations, etc.) and standardization of reports.
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance
• Min. 3 – 4 years of experience as a senior expert in a similar role or same experience of auditing consolidated financial statements
• Strong accounting knowledge (IFRS knowledge is a must)
• Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
• Active professional English language knowledge
• Good stress management
• Proactive, innovative mindset
• Easily copes with occasional exposure to communication with top management
What we offer:
• Excellent salary
• SZÉP Card
• Home office opportunity (2 days office – 3 days home office)
• Commuting allowance
• Free Fitness opportunity
• Pet-friendly office
• Fruit days and gatherings in the office
To display the form, please enable "convenience cookies" in the Cookie settings in the bottom right corner.