The factory previously operated without a dedicated EHS Manager, following only central guidelines. The purpose of job creation is to establish a higher level of work-fire and accident prevention culture by introducing new processes and engaging employees.
· Development of occupational safety culture in the factory
· Observance of work, fire and accident prevention regulations, supplement of related tasks
· Conducting EHS trainings
· Participation in the investigation of work accidents
· Risk analysis
· Participation in internal and external audits, official controls, their coordination and supervision
· Operation of the factory safety management system
· Active participation in the weekly factory management meetings, active participation in the strategic decision-making of the factory
· Higher professional qualification
· Min. 2-3 years relevant experience
· Punctuality, precision, being able to monitor multiple projects at once (essential due to close deadlines and parallel projects)
· Dynamic team
· Other allowances (travel support, SZÉP card allowance, unlimited mobile phone use, notebook)
To display the form, please enable "convenience cookies" in the Cookie settings in the bottom right corner.